Selenium is the most popular tool used to automate the testing of web applications. In this Course, you will learn about Selenium 3.0 and its various components such as Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium GRID. You learn to set up your environment so that you are ready to start using Selenium for testing your web applications. Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE are used to test the web applications. In addition, you will experience to work with Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID.
Page Object Model (POM) is a design pattern that enables you to maintain reusability and readability of the automation scripts. This course introduces you to the concept of POM, and how to implement Page Classes and Page Factory to optimize the execution of automated scripts. In addition, you learn about third party tool TestNG.
- Learn automated testing in different popular web broowsers and for Mobile applications
- Understand Xpath, Object Identification and Webdriver
- Learn how to write scripts for parallel simultanous testing of various applications.
- Run Selenium test case in multiple browsers.
- Learn to integrate TestNGN Framework with Selenium to generate reports
- Harness features of Page Object Model for reusable automation test scripts.
- How to automate build process using Apache Ant - a software tool for automating software build processes.
- Perform multiple tests using multiple machines to run tests in parallel by the help of Selenium-Grid.
- Learn optimized way to create object repository in POM concept using Page Factory
Selenium Intro & IDEModule 2:
Introduction to JavaModule 3:
Understanding XPath & Object IdentificationModule 4:
Understanding XPath & Object IdentificationCont.Module 5:
TestNG (cont.) And AntModule 7:
Project Allocation and ExplanationModule 8:
All our instructors have industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the fields they train. They are handpicked and trained to deliver a great online learning experience.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
To join this course, the aspirant should have basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in Java programming language
What is the Case Study based Project which I need to develop as part of this program?
This project will provide you the simulated Corporate Test Environment. You will automate Selenium test cases for an E-commerce website. You will create & execute automation scripts. You will experience, in real time exactly how an automation test engineer starts planning and works on an automation project and finally designs the whole framework step by step.
Who should join this course?
Computer Science Graduates, IT Software aspirants who seek lucrative career in Automation testing
Experienced Automation testers who need to enhance their testing skills with Selenium webdriver features and POM
Software testing professionals in various roles ranging from Tester to Test Engineer
Why should I join this course?
Selenium poistions the aspirant in the software testing industry as an automated testing professional. The software testers who are in manual testing field can also leverage the knowledge of Selenium to claim lucrative position in the testing career. From a fresher QA Analyst to Test Managers should have Selenium expertise up their sleeves.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps . However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.