This course grooms learners with basic fundamentals of Angular and having prior knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is not essential for entrance.(Angular 5 is the latest version of Angular 2)
Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient and powerful front end frameworks these days. It allows one to build great web applications which offer awesome user experiences. This course will help one to learn all the fundamentals in developing Angular applications.
- Developing modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications through Angular 5
- Full understanding of the architecture behind an Angular 5 application and its usage
- Gaining deep understanding of the Angular 5 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
Getting StartedModule 2:
Components and DatabindingModule 3:
Services and Dependency InjectionModule 5:
Http and PipesModule 9:
Unit TestingModule 11:
All our instructors have industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the fields they train. They are handpicked and trained to deliver a great online learning experience.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment (Project + Test).
- Basic understanding of Angular
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge (but not essential)
Who should join this course?
Why should I join this course?
Angular is that the future massive thing. Being the successor of Angular.js framework it’s certain to form the long run of frontend development in a uniform manner. The powerful capabilities of Angular permit you to make complicated, customizable, modern, responsive and user friendly net applications.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
Will there be any project in the program?
Yes, you will be implementing a project during the course. Project will help you implement what you have learnt during the course. The details of the project will be shared in the first orientation session of the course.Project 1: Customer Address Book
Imagine a business where customer care executive receives customer details via email, phone, sales team or any other means. As the customer sources are scattered across multiple sources/ systems it would be useful if all the details are managed at one place. The aim of the project is to use all the features of angular 5 that in creating the application and also provide an application where customer care executives can centralize the customer information at one place.
The application will provide an interface wherein a customer care executive can log in, create, view list in cards and grid format, view details, update and delete a customer. For authentication and database services firebase will be used.Project 2:Build your own PC
The "Build Your Own PC" is an application which will facilitate the user of the applicaions to create their own PC configurations. Users can select the parts of the PC and create their own PC configuration based on their requirement and budget. The user will also be able to edit, update and delete any component from their PC configuration "rigs". The user will also have the ability to add the parts of a PC configuration to a shopping list. The shopping list can be updated or deleted. User can also add a new PC component to the shopping list.
The application can also have a private area for a registered user. User can register to the application and can log in into their private page. User can create their own PC rigs and save them to their private area, which will not be accessible to any other users.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
In case of any issues, kindly click on Tab “Have a Query” ? on your portal once registered
Which you can see at the right top of the page and submit your queries by selecting the relevant Categories and Sub categories for us to support you in a much better way.
You can always reach us at email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are: