Angular framework from Google is one of the most sought after skill in the industry today. Angular is the leading front-end web apps development framework. AngularJS2 aims to simplify development and testing of web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components. Agular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. Learn Angular JS2 to become a specialized web developer with knowledge to create rich interactive web frameworks for a real-time experience.
- Implement loops and conditions using structural directives
- Implement one way / two way data binding for data interpolation
- Implement event and error handling
- Implement dependency injection and reusability
- Create routing structure for components for navigation
- Implement unit testing using Jasmine framework
- Develop structurally well-formed web applications using components
Module 1: Introduction to Angular 2
- Setting up Angular Development Environment
- Understanding Angular Framework
- Angular Architecture
- Angular modularity
- Component Structure
- Component Class
Module 2: Bootstrapping process
- Understanding Angular Bootstrap process
- Understanding system configuration
- Understanding the implementation of NgModule
- Building the first App – ' Hello Angular Js 2'
Module 3: Introduction to Typescript
- Introduction Typescript
- Configuring Typescript transpilar
Module 4: Developing an application with data binding and directives
- Attribute directives
- Structural directives
- ngSwitch ... ngSwitchCase
- Implement data transformation using Pipes
Module 5: Form inputs and Events
- Implement Data Binding
- Implement one-way and two-way data binding
- Implement Event handling
- Implement Error handling
Module 6: Apply styles to the components
- Create external Style components
- Apply styles
Module 7: Dependency Injection
- Understanding Importance refactoring
- Creating reusable components
- Implementing Dependency Injection to consume a component
- Implementing Promise pattern
Module 8: Implementing Routes
- Implement Route path
- Associate components to paths
- Route with search value
- Project Begins
Modules 9: Implement HTTP request for get and post operations on RestFul API
- HTTP client overview
- Implement RxJS module for HTTP request and Responses
- Fetch data with http.get
- Post data with http.post
- Processing JSON data
- Error handling
- Understand Promise vs. Observables
Module 10: Implement test environment in Angular
- Install Jasmine
- Configure jasmine
- Create test cases
Module 11: Project discussion
- Creating modules
- Publishing into Node package
- Capstone Project
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment (Project + Test).
Why should I join this course?
This course is a great learn for specialising in interactive website designing. Web designers represent the face of a website development since everything a user sees, clicks, and interacts on a website is the work of the front-end web developer.
Will there be any project in the program?
Yes, you will be implementing a project during the course. Project will help you implement what you have learnt during the course. The details of the project will be shared in the first orientation session of the course.Project 1: Online Recipe Website
Mrs. Cook runs a cooking class and has perfected some recipes. She wants her recipes to be published on the web, so that her followers can access those any time. She want our team to create a single page application where she would be able to showcase her recipes and its ingredients. She also wants the application to generate a shopping list of all the ingredients of the recipes which a user chooses.
Mrs Cook should be able to create, update and delete recipes. She should also be able to add, update and delete ingredients for a recipe. She should also be able to add images of the recipe.
A user can view the list of recipes and get details of the recipes. He can also add ingredients of a recipe to a shopping list. He can also update and delete some ingredients from the shopping list.Project 2: Online Product Catalog
Small Screws Pvt Limited is a manufacturing firm which manufactures different types of screws, nails, nuts and bolts. To boost up its sales the firm decides to host a product catalogue on a website. The firm approaches us to build a single page application website where a user visiting the web site should be able to view the list of products, view the details of a product along with images of the product and rates per unit.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1mbps .however, recommend is 2 mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.