Angular framework from Google is one of the most sought after skill in the industry today. Angular is the leading front-end web apps development framework. AngularJS2 aims to simplify development and testing of web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components. Agular’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. Learn Angular JS2 to become a specialized web developer with knowledge to create rich interactive web frameworks for a real-time experience.
- Implement loops and conditions using structural directives
- Implement one way / two way data binding for data interpolation
- Implement event and error handling
- Implement dependency injection and reusability
- Create routing structure for components for navigation
- Implement unit testing using Jasmine framework
- Develop structurally well-formed web applications using components
Module 1: Introduction to Angular 2
- Setting up Angular Development Environment
- Understanding Angular Framework
- Angular Architecture
- Angular modularity
- Component Structure
- Component Class
Module 2: Bootstrapping process
- Understanding Angular Bootstrap process
- Understanding system configuration
- Understanding the implementation of NgModule
- Building the first App – ' Hello Angular Js 2'
Module 3: Introduction to Typescript
- Introduction Typescript
- Configuring Typescript transpilar
Module 4: Developing an application with data binding and directives
- Attribute directives
- Structural directives
- ngSwitch ... ngSwitchCase
- Implement data transformation using Pipes
Module 5: Form inputs and Events
- Implement Data Binding
- Implement one-way and two-way data binding
- Implement Event handling
- Implement Error handling
Module 6: Apply styles to the components
- Create external Style components
- Apply styles
Module 7: Dependency Injection
- Understanding Importance refactoring
- Creating reusable components
- Implementing Dependency Injection to consume a component
- Implementing Promise pattern
Module 8: Implementing Routes
- Implement Route path
- Associate components to paths
- Route with search value
- Project Begins
Modules 9: Implement HTTP request for get and post operations on RestFul API
- HTTP client overview
- Implement RxJS module for HTTP request and Responses
- Fetch data with http.get
- Post data with http.post
- Processing JSON data
- Error handling
- Understand Promise vs. Observables
Module 10: Implement test environment in Angular
- Install Jasmine
- Configure jasmine
- Create test cases
Module 11: Project discussion
- Creating modules
- Publishing into Node package
- Capstone Project
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
A test will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
No pre-requisites for this course. This course is open to technology professionals keen to dive into the world of Digital Marketing.
Why should I join this course?
This course is a great learn for specialising in interactive website designing. Web designers represent the face of a website development since everything a user sees, clicks, and interacts on a website is the work of the front-end web developer.
Will there be any project in the program?
Yes, you will be implementing a project during the course. Project will help you implement what you have learnt during the course. The details of the project will be shared in the first orientation session of the course.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1mbps .however, recommend is 2 mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.