The Joomla certification training program is designed to provide complete knowledge and skills to become a successful web designer, web content developer, web publisher or a web template designer with introduction to advanced topics about module development, component development and plugin development. The Joomla Content Management System is flexible & fully extensible for creating multilingual website portals. It has pretty good balance between ease of use for the system admin and ease of extension for the software developer.
- Understand and implement Joomla components, plugins and modules
- Acquire insights to Joomla multilingual core or extension language packs
- Implement Joomla libraries and template development techniques
- Create a multilingual customer defined multilingual website using Joomla
Joomla Introduction and Installation
- Joomla Introduction
- Joomla installation process
- Running Joomla locally vs. running Joomla on a web host
- Installing Joomla 3.0
- Joomla Interface
- Using Media Manager
- Creating content in Joomla
Creating Articles, Categories, Menus and Formatting
- Creating categories
- Unpublish and trash categories
- Creating articles
- Unpublish and trash articles
- Creating simple and dropdown menus
Advanced Article Formatting,Creating and Configuring Modules
- Advanced Ways to format Articles
- Customizing HTML tags
- Styling elements with Bootstrap
- Adding YouTube video to an article
- Global configuration options for Articles
- Creating a custom module
- Including a module in an article
- Exploring Administrator module
Joomla Components and Templates
- Working with content and contact component
- Adding CAPTCHA to the form
- Using web links and redirect components
- Introduction to Hathor Admin template
Creating a Multilingual Website
- Multilanguage site overview and configuration
- Installing language packs
- Creating the language switcher module
- Showing content in multiple languages
Setting up Access Control List (ACL)
- Introduction to Access Control List (ACL)
- Joomla default groups
- Joomla default access levels
- User registration options
- Working with user profiles
Extending Joomla 3
- Working with Joomla extension directory
- Installing Akeeba Backup
- Backup with Akeeba backup
- Installing OSMap
- Creating sitemap with OSMap
Hosting the website
- Website hosting
- Making a website live
- Taking backups
- Incorporating backups with a web host
- Website maintenance
- Editing a website after its live
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the assessment with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Learners can re-attempt the assessment for a maximum of five attempts.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the learner does not score 70% after five attempts.
Learners should preferably have knowledge in basic HTML, CSS and basic understanding of tools like XAMPP or WAMP.
Who should join this course?
The Joomla Certification Training Program will be ideal for building online interactive multilingual websites. Typical Joomla users include website integrators, subject matter experts and small business owners to create secure, affordable, high quality high complexity website portals. It is highly recommended for content publishers and authors.
Why should I join this course?
More than 2 million websites have been developed using Joomla Content Management System in more than 68 languages in a decade. The Joomla interface has drag drop features to design websites and ideal for non-programmers as it does not require prior knowledge of traditional programming languages such as PHP, HTML or CSS for website creation. Joomla CMS is search engine friendly, mobile friendly and offers unlimited website designs. It also has multilingual website creation features with multi-user permission levels.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps .However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.