The iOS App Development using Swift training course will introduce the participants to the exciting world of iOS application development. Swift is a brand new programming language for iOS and OS X apps which adopts safe programming patterns and adds modern features to make programming easier, more flexible, and more fun. This training program enables developers to build effective iOS applications.
- Master the Swift Programming Language used to build iOS Apps
- Acquire the concepts to create Extensions and Generics to increase app development code flexibility
- Get insights into iCloud and Core Data Framework
- Be able to work with Auto layouts to build applications for all screen sizes
Understanding SwiftModule 2:
Getting Started with SwiftModule 3:
iOS Development BasicsModule 4:
Storyboard Controllers and LayoutsModule 5:
TableView, CollectionView & Various View ControllersModule 6:
Universal App, Size Classes & CameraModule 7:
Animation, Location, Maps & Social SharingModule 8:
JSON Handling, Network Operation & Image CachingModule 9:
Data Persistence and StorageModule 10:
CloudKit, Parse and Submitting Apps to App Store
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. Learners should preferably have knowledge in basic computer skills.
Who should join this course?
- The course is designed for professionals who want to learn iOS App Development with Apple's Brand New Language 'Swift'. This course will be ideal for:
- Software Developers and Architects
- Mobile App Developers
- Project Managers
- Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Professionals who want to build a career in iOS App Development
Why should I join this course?
Smartphones have successfully secured an essential place in everyone's life in the modern age of digitization. Developing apps using iOS using the Swift programming language is a hot skill in demand. This training program will enable learners to design and develop applications for iPhones & iPads.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.