Ruby on Rails is a powerful web application framework action packed, with hordes of gems to create a stress-free and complete developing experience. Ruby reinforces the "More with Less" approach with its elegant and clean code, proving to be a stalwart alternative to traditional static languages. Rails 5 introduces a plethora of features and built-in libraries to keep your applications up to date with the modern web.
Introducing to Rails 5 dives deep into creating applications with the newly built in libraries and gems this framework has to offer.
- Learn how to use ActionCable to work with WebSockets
- Implement the newest version of Turbolinks in your application to optimize page loading.
- Create a chatroom which includes password encryption, session controllers and broadcasting services
- Learn how to configure chat.coffee with ActionCable to transmit data through chat channels
- Test and deploy your application to the latest version of Rails.
Building An Application With Action Cable
- What’s New in ROR 5?
- Setting Up Rails 5 MVC
- Navigating and Seeding App
- Adding Routes and AuthenticationWriting a Simple Program in R
Internal Workings Of Action Cable
- Creating and Subscribing to Channels
- Streaming and Rejecting Unauthorized Requests
- Broadcasting Messages to Channels
What’S New In Turbolinks?
- Creating a Test Case Model-Todo App
- Application Visits and Restoration Visits
- Redirects, Forms, and Deletion with Turbolinks
A test will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Five re-attempts will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after five attempts.
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS will provide a great help in quickly grasping the concepts.
Who should go for this Course?
Aspirants willing to learn developing creative, efficient and robust Web sites to claim their rightful place in the professional web development with job profiles ranging from entry level web developer to high level RoR developer.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
Why is it called Self Paced course?
Self Paced courses are comprised of several learning videos into a course structure broken down into Learning Modules and Sessions. The learner is required to go through the videos topic-wise in the structure sequence of the course to learn the concepts. Being Self Paced, there is no intervention of any external faculty or additional mentor in learning.
Being a self paced course, how will my attendance be tracked and marked?
you login into your training.com account to watch the videos, attendance for it will be marked automatically.
How will the assessment be conducted for my certification?
After each module, a multiple choice questions type online assessment will be conducted. 5 Attempts will be allowed for the assessment to be completed. The minimum pass percentage for each assessment is 70%. On successfully clearing the assessment, a verified certificate from NIIT shall be awarded otherwise the certificate of participation will be issued.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes.For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.