To meet the demand for accessing online information using a variety of devices & form factors, Web developers are adapting new development strategies to develop websites. Instead of designing multiple versions of a website so that it supports every device, they now create a single website that will adjust itself according to the device on which it is accessed. Such websites can be created using the Responsive Web Design (RWD) technique.
In this course, the students will learn to create modern, responsive web apps using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery and Bootstrap framework. The course covers the need for creating responsive websites that adjusts their structure or layout according to the device screen on which they are accessed. It explains the various building blocks used to create responsive websites.
In addition, students will learn how to add interactivity to websites using jQuery & HTML5 APIs.
This course has been designed with a unique pedagogy of live training with an industry expert, along with self-paced learning from edX and hands on training through capstone projects for a holistic learning. The course also comes with a verified certificates from W3C by edX and NIIT.
- Implement powerful features of HTML5 for multimedia, graphics, form inputs etc.
- Implement HTML5 APIs for critical functionalities such as offline applications, enhanced performance etc.
- Add fluidity to a website
- Implement jQuery events and AJAX functionality
- Build modern and responsive web applications
HTML5 and CSS3 Introduction
- Introduction to HTML5
- New structural elements
- Other elements and attributes
- Introduction to CSS3
- Introduction to SEO and Microdata
Implement HTML5 multimedia Elements & API and CSS3
- Streaming multimedia content
- Subtitles and closed captions
- Enhanced HTML5 media players and frameworks
- HTML5 API for integrating webcam and microphone features
- Applying CSS3 style sheets to enhance the user experience
Implement HTML5 graphics using Canvas
- Basics of HTML5 canvas
- Immediate drawing mode: rectangles, text and images
- Path drawing mode: lines, circles, arcs, curves and other path drawing methods
- Colors, gradients, patterns, shadows, etc.
Implement Animation using Canvas
- Basic animation techniques
- Canvas and user interaction (keyboard, mouse)
- A glimpse of advanced canvas functionalities
- Introduction to business Case study
Implement HTML5 Forms and jQuery
- Introduction to HTML5 forms
- Accessible forms
- New input types
- New form attributes
- New elements related to forms
- Form validation API
- Form validation using jQuery
- Build your first professional Web Page
Implement Advanced HTML5 APIs
- Introduction to HTML5 APIs
- HTML5 Cache
- Web Storage API
- File API
- Geolocation API
- Web Socket API
- Web Messaging API
Implement Bootstrap Framework - 1
- What is Bootstrap?
- Why do we use Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap Folder structure
- Bootstrap Metatag
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap Navigation Bar
Implement Bootstrap Framework - 2
- Introduction to Bootstrap Text Typography
- Introduction to Bootstrap Form Controls
- Introduction to Bootstrap Button
- Introduction to Bootstrap Alert messages
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
A test will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
Who should join the course?
This course is for aspiring learners who want to become web developers.This course is complete with all learnings of a successful web developer.
Why should I join this course?
This course will cover all technologies used by a web developer to create a fluid and responsive Website. Get the concepts of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap and implement a complete project and be job ready as a web developer.
What are the class/session timings?
Classes will be scheduled Monday – Friday between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
Relevant reference material and web links will be shared with the candidates through our discussion forum and batch email list.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.