Salesforce applications drives success for thousands of customers. This course will help to understand and implement a CRM tool. The course is designed to solve complicated business problems and keep projects moving forward. Salesforce Administrators are in high demand and is becoming a desired profession. For prospective Admins, this course provides the knowledge to complete the salesforce administration certification. Certification is often the first step for hiring an Admin across Organizations.
- Get the concepts to customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Build and setup a workflow automation
Getting Around the App
- Data Model and Navigation
- Help & Training
Setting Up the User Interface
- Setting Up the UI and Search Options
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Setting Up the Company Profile
- Configuring the UI
- Configuring Search Settings
Setting Up and Managing Users
- Managing User Profiles
- Managing Users
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
Security and Data Access
- Restricting Logins
- Determining Object Access
- Setting Up Record Access
- Creating a Role Hierarchy
- Dealing with Record Access Exceptions
- Managing field-level security
- Administrating Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining data quality
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and the Recycle Bin
Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
- Workflow Rules
- Lead and Case Automation
- Chatter and Chatter Free
- Email Administration and Email Templates
- Tracking Tasks and Event
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Service Cloud Console
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data: Support Reports and Dashboards
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
The prerequisites for the program are:
- It is preferred that learners have an understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, though not mandatory.
Who Should join this course?
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organizations’ Salesforce applications. Other learners who benefit from this course include power users, sales operation specialists, and IT managers. Note that administrators of Salesforce Professional Edition should take Administration Essentials (Professional Edition).
Why should I join this course?
This course is designed to ensure that you learn and master the concepts of Salesforce Administrator and complete the Salesforce Administrator Certification examination on your first try. The practical hands-on learning approach followed in the course will ensure you get job ready by the end of the course. It is recommended that Salesforce administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment.
What are the class/session timings?
Classes will be scheduled Monday – Friday between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
Relevant reference material and web links will be shared with the candidates through our discussion forum and batch email list.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps .However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.