This course provides complete coverage of study necessary for appearing and clearing the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® examination. The course brings in the complete detailed understanding of “A guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) along with an opportunity to answer practice questions from recognized material. Although this course is designed and developed keeping in mind PMP® examination preparation, the discussions triggered and effectively facilitated by the Instructor leads to insights in many real life scenarios. You can claim the 35-contact educational hours for your PMP exam application by completing all the live instructor-led classes of the course including the assessment in the course.
- Understand and explain key concepts like project, project management, project life cycle, project stakeholders, as described in PMBOK® Guide
- Define and describe 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as described in PMBOK® Guide
- Describe inputs, outputs, tools and techniques essential for each of the project management processes as described in PMBOK® Guide with no errors
- Build project life cycles, phases, organizational matrices and project management practices
Overview of Project Management
- Exploring Project Attributes
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management and Organizations
- Project Phase Create Projects
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
Project Management ProcessesModule 3:
Project Scope Management
- Project Scope
Project Time Management
- Defining and Sequencing Activities
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Estimating Resources for Activities
- Determining the Project Duration
Project Cost Management
- Resources and the Project Work
- Creating Project Estimates
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Costs
Project Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
- Managing Risk
- Analyzing Identified Risks
- Risk Management Methods
- Responding to Identified Risks
- Completing Iterative Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
Project Quality Management
- Ensuring Project Quality
- Enforcing Project Quality
- Implementing Quality Control
- Implementing Quality Assurance
- Relying on Quality Management
- Evaluating Quality Costs
- Charting Quality Control
Project Communication Management
- Planning for Communication
- Managing Communication
Project HR Management
- Planning for Project Human Resource Management
- Documenting Human Resources Management
- Involving the Project Stakeholders
- Developing the Project Team
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identifying Project Stakeholders
- Managing Project Stakeholders
Project Integration Management
- Determining the Need for Project
- Selecting Projects
- Authorizing Projects
- Planning the Project
- Project Constraints
Performance ReportingModule 14:
Managing Change ControlModule 15:
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the assessment with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Learners can re-attempt the assessment for a maximum of five attempts.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the learner does not score 70% after five attempts.
In addition, the NIIT certification will serve as attendance certificate for PMP Examination Study Facilitation which is one of the pre-requisites for appearing for the PMI-PMP credential.
Learners should have project management background or at least have worked in project-based environment.
Learners preferably be member of Project Management Institute (PMI®). The membership can be obtained on www.pmi.org website. The membership enables the participants to access the PMBOK® Guide free.
Who should join this course?
The Project Management Professional (PMP) examination certification is an essential professional requirement across Organisations for project management roles. This course will be most suited for professionals in the following roles:
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification
Why should I join this course?
PMP® credential is crucial for employment, especially for project managers and above roles. This PMP® exam certification training course is designed to guarantee that you pass the PMP exam certification on the first try. This course is not designed for bookish understanding of PMBOK® Guide, but thoughtfully planned for application oriented understanding of Project Management as a philosophy so that you can easily grasp the concepts and clear the exam. You can also claim the 35-contact educational hours for your PMP exam application by completing all the live instructor-led classes of the course including the assessment in the course.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps .However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.