This PMP training provides complete coverage to ensure participants appearing for exam are clearing the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® examination in the first attempt. The course brings in detailed understanding of “A guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) along with an opportunity to answer practice questions from recognized content. This course guides project managers to understand the principles to lead and direct projects and teams, thereby helping to clear the PMP® Exam Certification.
- Understand and explain key concepts like project, project management, project life cycle, project stakeholders, as described in PMBOK® Guide
- Define and describe 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas as described in PMBOK® Guide
- Describe inputs, outputs, tools and techniques essential for each of the project management processes as described in PMBOK® Guide with no errors
- Build project life cycles, phases, organizational matrices and project management practices
Overview of Project Management
- Exploring Project Attributes
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management and Organizations
- Project Phase Create Projects
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
Project Management ProcessesModule 3:
Project Scope Management
- Project Scope
Project Time Management
- Defining and Sequencing Activities
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Estimating Resources for Activities
- Determining the Project Duration
Project Cost Management
- Resources and the Project Work
- Creating Project Estimates
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Costs
Project Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
- Managing Risk
- Analyzing Identified Risks
- Risk Management Methods
- Responding to Identified Risks
- Completing Iterative Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
Project Quality Management
- Ensuring Project Quality
- Enforcing Project Quality
- Implementing Quality Control
- Implementing Quality Assurance
- Relying on Quality Management
- Evaluating Quality Costs
- Charting Quality Control
Project Communication Management
- Planning for Communication
- Managing Communication
Project HR Management
- Planning for Project Human Resource Management
- Documenting Human Resources Management
- Involving the Project Stakeholders
- Developing the Project Team
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identifying Project Stakeholders
- Managing Project Stakeholders
Project Integration Management
- Determining the Need for Project
- Selecting Projects
- Authorizing Projects
- Planning the Project
- Project Constraints
Performance ReportingModule 14:
Managing Change ControlModule 15:
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
Learners should have project management background or at least have worked in project-based environment.
Learners preferably be member of Project Management Institute (PMI®). The membership can be obtained on www.pmi.org website. The membership enables the participants to access the PMBOK® Guide free.
What is PMP Certification?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized professional title offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). As per recent data, there are a total of 7.7 lakh PMP certified individual across the globe.
What are the prerequisites to appear for PMP Certification:
For Non Graduates | PM Experience: 60 Months/ 7500 Hours | PDU Hours: 35 Hours
For Graduates | PM Experience: 36 Months/ 4500 Hours | PDU Hours: 35 Hours
Benefits of getting a PMP certification
- Globally Recognized
- Sheer growth in Salary post certification.
- Applicable to Major industries across the globe.
- Helps individual exhibit better Project Performance.
What are average salaries offered to PMP Certified individuals as per PMI’s ‘Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey’ – 9th Edition
Median salary for someone with a PMP certification in India is around $27,455. (INR 17.8 lakhs)
Documents Required for Certification & PMI Audit
- Copies of diploma or the graduation certificates.
- Signatures from Managers/ Supervisors to verify the project experience mentioned in PMI application/ audit form.
- Certificates from training institute to verify required contact hours of project management education.
What are PMP Certification Exam fees?
The fee structure is as below:
- PMI members: $405
- Non-members: $555
- PMI Membership Fees: $139 (Valid for 5 years)
- PMI Renewal Fees: $ 129 per Year
*The Above mentioned fees is directly paid to PMI for certification process and is not related to any of the training fees.
How many attempts do I have to pass PMP certification
You are allowed up to three (3) attempts in one calendar year
How long is the PMP certification exam and how many questions are there?
The certification exam is 4 hours long with 200 multiple-choice questions.
What is the validity of PMP certification?
PMP certification is valid for 3 years.