Specific Conditions for Foreign Nationals:
In case you are a citizen of any other country than India except Nepal and Bhutan, then in addition to meeting the other terms and conditions elsewhere mentioned in this Academic Policy, the following conditions shall additionally be applicable to you:
- You must hold a valid Passport issued by the country you are a citizen of.
- You must possess a valid learner Visa, if the case be, for stay in India. If you have got the learner Visa on the basis of documents provided by NIIT, then it is your responsibility to ensure that you report and seek Admission at an NIIT Centre. The Visa endorsed on the name of NIIT or obtained on the basis of NIIT documents cannot be used for any other purpose like employment, etc. NIIT shall not be obliged to issue ‘No Objection Certificate’ to you. You shall not be allowed to concurrently take Admission in or transfer to any other educational institution, provided, however, that NIIT may issue No Objection Certificate if the said Admission does not prejudicially affect your Admission with NIIT in any manner.
- You must register yourself with FRRO of the Govt. of India.
- All disputes pertaining to Learning Portal offering NIIT Courses hall be governed by Law of Republic of India only and the Court at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate such disputes.
- For Partner Organization Courses the law of the Land of such Partner Organization shall be deemed to be final and the Learner shall be governed by the same.
- A citizen of Nepal or Bhutan shall only be required to submit self attested copy of Passport, and if he/she is entering India from China, then additionally the self-attested copy of his/her Visa as well.