This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills: Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft VisualModule 2:
Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Module 3:
Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web FormModule 4:
Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web FormModule 5:
Implementing Master Pages and User ControlsModule 6:
Validating User InputModule 7:
Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web ApplicationsModule 8:
Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web ApplicationModule 9:
Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQModule 10:
Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic DataModule 11:
Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms ApplicationModule 12:
Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation ServicesModule 13:
Managing State in Web ApplicationsModule 14:
Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web ApplicationModule 15:
Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web ApplicationModule 16:
Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visua
All Microsoft On-demand content is designed and created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. The trainers teaching the content in videos are the officials who have been working on the same technology that is being taught in the course.
After completing the course sucessfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
Before attending this course, students must have at least one month of experience in .NET technologies. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including:
- Declaring variables
- Using loops
- Using conditional statements
Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, including:
Why should I choose MOC on-demand?
To ensure that learners have the adequate skills to use Microsoft technologies MOC on-demand Courses have been introduced by Microsoft. These courses have been made available to serve the needs of learners who prefer to study at their own pace, at their convinient time and from their preferred location globally.
What do MOC On-demand courses include?
- MOC On-demand Courses are organised in Modules which include:
- Demos: A video walk-through of a process or task discussed in that lesson.
- Practices: A self-paced practice where they can apply what was covered in the lesson, with supporting prompts to guide them as needed.
- Labs: These detailed exercises use practice files and offer a more hands-on experience with the lesson material. Note: Not all courses include labs.
- Knowledge Checks: A brief quiz testing what was learned in the lesson.
- Assessments: To test knowledge attained from the course.
How do I get the product?
After purchasing a MOC on-demand course on training.com, you will receive a mail with an access code, link to the Microsoft training site and detailed instructions to login, redeem the Access Code and start with your course.
What is important for students to know before redeeming a voucher code?
- You need to create a Microsoft account if you have not already, for example, Live.com, Hotmail.com and Outlook.com.
- An access code can only be redeemed once.
- A code must be redeemed by the expiration date provided by their Microsoft Learning Partner.
- Once activated, course materials are available for a period of 90 days
- All the details are included in the Microsoft Official Course On-Demand Terms and Conditions: http://go.microsoft.com.
Who should join this course?
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript. Students are required to have the following skills:
Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
How are the MOC courses structured?
Microsoft official courses on-demand are arranged in modules that include few minutes videos. At the end of each module one or two questions will be posed to test your comprehension. There will be an assessment of at least 25 questions at the end of the course.
How long does a MOC on-demand course generally take to complete?
It requires approximately 30 to 45 hours to complete a course.
What are the course packages available to purchase?
There are 2 sets of courses - Basic Set and Package SetBasic Set:
- 90-day access to the official Microsoft On-Demand Training Videos
- 90-day access to Live Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) for hands-on practice
- 90-day access to Course Exercises
- Reading and Knowledge checks throughout the course Package Set:
- Basic Set features
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (dMOC) kit for reference.