Businesses today have access to an increasingly large amount of detailed customer data, and this influx of data is only going to continue. Combined with a detailed history of marketing actions, there is a newfound potential for deriving actionable insights, but you need the tools to do so. Using real-world applications from various industries, this course will help you understand the tools and strategies used to make data-driven decisions that you can put to use in your own company or business. This valuable data may include in-store and online customer transactions, customer surveys as well as prices and advertising. You’ll also learn how to assess critical managerial problems, develop relevant hypotheses, analyze data and, most importantly, draw inferences to create convincing narratives which yield actionable results.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Derive actionable insights based on consumer data and history of marketing actions
- Accurately answer questions on customer value, optimal pricing, forecasting, ROI, customer segments etc.
- Build an extensive toolset of analytical techniques like regression analysis, conjoint analysis, cohort analysis, customer lifetime value and social media analytics
- Introduction To Data Collection, Market Research And Analysis
- Regression Analysis: Modeling Cause And Effect
- Conjoint Analysis: Valuing Attributes And Measuring Preference
- Social Media Analytics
- Customer Lifecycle Value – Cohort Analysis
- Segmentation - RFM Model
Participants will be provided exclusive access to the Wharton videos on edx.org after registering for the course. They expected to study these self-paced videos before each class to develop a preliminary understanding of the topic and contribute to the class discussions.
Participants will also receive an e-Guide on Marketing Analytics created by a renowned international business school. This will act as a reference and guide throughout the course. Case Studies on reputed brands are part of the curriculum and will help you gain a practical perspective on studied concepts.
Please Note:The curriculum, pedagogy and other learning aspects may be subject to change based on the discretion of NIIT/Edx. In such cases the students will be notified before the start of the batch/session.
Professor Raghu Iyengar is the faculty for the self-paced videos on edx.org. He is an Associate Professor at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania Professor Iyengar's teaching interests are in the area of Marketing Research. He earned earned his PhD and MPhil from Columbia University and his B. Tech. from IIT Kanpur, India. Professor Raghu Iyengar's research investigates how consumers respond to nonlinear pricing schemes. His other research projects focus on optimal design of nonlinear pricing schemes using conjoint analysis, semiparametric methods for modeling heterogeneity, and structural models of social networks. His research has been published or forthcoming in Journal of Marketing Research, Marketing Science, Psychometrika, Quantitative and Marketing Economics and Experimental Economics.
The Live, Virtual Classes will be taught by our expert faculty drawn from a pool of highly qualified and experienced academicians and learning professionals. The faculty will have with expertise in the area of Marketing Analytics, Business and Management Education
Participants have to complete the module-wise assessments on edx.org. On successful completion they will receive their professional certificate from Wharton/Edx.
In addition, candidates also have to submit assignments for each module. On successful submission of all 6 assignments candidates will receive a graded certificate from NIIT.
Learners should have preliminary knowledge of marketing concepts and open to learning new tools and software.
Why learn Marketing Analytics?
As a Marketer you will have to regularly deal with questions like - How do I identify our most valuable customers? What is the optimal pricing for our products? What is the annual demand for our products? Which is the ROI is our marketing investment?
Traditional techniques are no longer enough to effectively answer these questions. With the growing amount of data available marketers need to include data analysis tools and techniques in their decision making process for more accurate and timely predictions.
Our course on Marketing Analytics is designed to teach you the most relevant analysis techniques through weekend classes led by our expert faulty so you can implement these measures at your job and witness measurable results.
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on every Sunday 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST).
Please note that these timings may be subject to change based on the availablity of the faculty. In such cases the students will be notified before the start of the batch/session.
Do you provide any study materials?
You will have access to the self-paced videos from edx.org that you are expected to complate before each session. You will also receive an eGuide on Marketing Analytics created by a renowed international business school. Case Studies on reputed brands are part of the currciulum and will help you gain a practical perspective on studied concepts.
What happens if I miss a session?
In additions to the study material, we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.So if you miss any live class, you may refer to the recordings of that session.
Do you provide placements?
Our courses are not placement linked. But we have tied up with the premier job portal site iimjobs.com their ‘Career Enhancement Services’. On successful completion of the course, all participants will receive this complimentary service which includes:
- Improvement of Profile Rank: The ranking of your profile is improved by an average of 20% on www.iimjobs.com. The highest ranked candidates are visible at top to recruiters
- Profile Highlighting: Profile highlighting leading to better chances of being noticed by the recruiters.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps . However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Can I refer a friend for the program? What benefit will I receive for the referral?
You can refer any of your friends, family, or colleagues for the course.
- On registering for any course, you will receive a mail from us with your referral code. You can also access this code through the “Refer your friend” option in your learning dashboard.
- You can share this code with everyone that you wish to refer to the course
- If anyone registers using this referral code (referral code has to be used as a coupon code at the time of registration) then then will receive a scholarship equal to 10% of the course fee
- You will then become eligible for a referral credit equal to 10% of the course fee. This referral credit can be reimbursed in the form of Amazon vouchers.
- Just send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify the referral and initiate the referral benefit
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund any time before the 2nd session of the course After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund anytime before the second session of the course by sending a mail to email@example.com, with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation of refund request.This is provided you have NOT downloaded any courseware for the course.Please Note:
training.com/NIIT will conduct an orientation prior to the first session by IIMC. This orientation is considered the official start of the program/batch.
The Application Fee will NOT be refunded in case of any of the following conditions:
- The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny.
- The applicant is offered a seat for the course and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a course. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other course or batch.