AWS Certification Training is designed to provide in depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. AWS offers cloud computing services on servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development and security. Operations on a cloud allows customers to scale down costs and maintenance support. This training program is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
- Be able to design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Identify and implement an appropriate AWS service based on data, computation, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Introduction and Getting Started with AWS
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Different AWS projects and services
- Setting up of the AWS account
- AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
- EC2 instances
- Different EC2 Instance purchasing options and placement groups
- Amazon AMI
- Demo on AMI creation
- Security groups
- Key pairs
- Various Tenancy Options
- Elastic IP vs Public IP
Storage Services and AWS CLI
- Traditional storage tiers
- Disadvantages of traditional storage over cloud
- AWS storage options: EBS, S3, Glacier, AWS Connecting Storage: Snowball & Storage Gateway
- AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
Virtual Private Cloud & Direct Connect
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
- VPC and its benefits
- Default and Non default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS
Elastic Load Balancing & Auto Scaling
- Components and types of load balancing
- Auto scaling and its benefits
- The life cycle of auto scaling
- Components and policies of auto scaling
Route 53 & Management Tools
- Overview of Route 53
- Management tools: CloudTrail
- Trusted Advisor.
Application Services, AWS Lambda & Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Application Services: SQS, SNS, SES
- AWS Compute Services: Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
OpsWorks, Security & Identity Services
- Benefits, features and components of OpsWorks
- Benefits of Chef, Cookbook, Recipes, OpsWorks life cycle events, security and identity services
Project Discussion & Mock Test
- Hands on workshop
- An overview of the AWS certifications
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the assessment with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Learners can re-attempt the assessment for a maximum of five attempts.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the learner does not score 70% after five attempts.
Learners should preferrably have reasonable level of proficiency in any data handling tool like MS Excel.
Who should join this course?
This AWS certification training is ideal for IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and specialize in AWS Solutions certified architect.
- The training program is a best fit for:
- Software Professionals migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Software Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- IT Professionals with Virtualization experience
- DevOps professionals
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Software Professionals with experience in application, server, network security and compliance
Why should I join this course?
AWS Solution Architects are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $105K (Source: Indeed job portal).
AWS is much more secure than a company hosting its own website or storage. Since AWS’s deployment cost is based on the customers’ usage, it is a best-fit for start-ups and small businesses for their computing needs.
AWS is appropriate for building a business from the bottom as it provides all the tools necessary for companies to start up with the cloud. For existing companies, Amazon offers low-cost migration services so that your existing infrastructure can be seamlessly moved over to AWS.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps .However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.