About Web Apps Development with HTML5, jQuery & Bootstrap
To meet the demand for accessing online information using a variety of devices & form factors, Web developers are adapting new development strategies to develop websites. Instead of designing multiple versions of a website so that it supports every device, they now create a single website that will adjust itself according to the device on which it is accessed. Such websites can be created using the Responsive Web Design (RWD) technique.
In this course, the students will learn to create modern, responsive web apps using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery and Bootstrap framework. The course covers the need for creating responsive websites that adjusts their structure or layout according to the device screen on which they are accessed. It explains the various building blocks used to create responsive websites.
In addition, students will learn how to add interactivity to websites using jQuery & HTML5 APIs.
This course has been designed with a unique pedagogy of live training with an industry expert, along with self-paced learning from edX and hands on training through capstone projects for a holistic learning. The course also comes with a verified certificates from W3C by edX and NIIT.
After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- Build modern, responsive web applications using latest technologies
- Implement powerful features of HTML5 for multimedia, graphics, form inputs etc.
- Implement HTML5 APIs for critical functionalities such as offline applications, enhanced performance etc.
- Understand building blocks and the architecture of Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap
- Add fluidity to a website
- Implement jQuery events and AJAX functionality
HTML5 and CSS3 Introduction
- Introduction to HTML5
- New structural elements
- Other elements and attributes
- Introduction to CSS3
- Introduction to SEO and Microdata
Implement HTML5 multimedia Elements & API and CSS3
- Streaming multimedia content
- Subtitles and closed captions
- Enhanced HTML5 media players and frameworks
- HTML5 API for integrating webcam and microphone features
- Applying CSS3 style sheets to enhance the user experience
Implement HTML5 graphics using Canvas
- Basics of HTML5 canvas
- Immediate drawing mode: rectangles, text and images
- Path drawing mode: lines, circles, arcs, curves and other path drawing methods
- Colors, gradients, patterns, shadows, etc.
Implement Animation using Canvas
- Basic animation techniques
- Canvas and user interaction (keyboard, mouse)
- A glimpse of advanced canvas functionalities
- Introduction to business Case study
Implement HTML5 Forms and jQuery
- Introduction to HTML5 forms
- Accessible forms
- New input types
- New form attributes
- New elements related to forms
- Form validation API
- Form validation using jQuery
- Build your first professional Web Page
Implement Advanced HTML5 APIs
- Introduction to HTML5 APIs
- HTML5 Cache
- Web Storage API
- File API
- Geolocation API
- Web Socket API
- Web Messaging API
Implement Bootstrap Framework - 1
- What is Bootstrap?
- Why do we use Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap Folder structure
- Bootstrap Metatag
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Bootstrap Navigation Bar
Implement Bootstrap Framework - 2
- Introduction to Bootstrap Text Typography
- Introduction to Bootstrap Form Controls
- Introduction to Bootstrap Button
- Introduction to Bootstrap Alert messages
- 13 Years of IT experience.
- Expertise in analysis, design and web application development.
- Was associated one of the fortune 500 companies.
- Deep knowledge in UI architecture.
- Developer of vegetableBazzar app.
- Co-founder of a Edutech company
The course will have two certifications.
You will be awarded a certificate from NIIT on successful completion of the course.
In addition, you can earn a verified certificate on 'HTML5 Coding essentials & Best Practices' from W3C by edX. For the same you need to undergo the complete self-paced course from W3C by edX and clear the weekly assessments.
What happens if I miss a session?
In additions to the study material, we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund within 7 days of the course start, by sending a mail to Support@training.com with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation of refund request.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- A PC/Laptop
- Web Cam
- Headphone with Mic
- Min 1MBPS broadband connection
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)