This course targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365Module 2:
Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groupsModule 3:
Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365Module 4:
Planning and configuring directory synchronizatioModule 5:
Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlusModule 6:
Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissionsModule 7:
Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online servicesModule 8:
Planning and deploying Skype for Business OnlineModule 9:
Planning and configuring SharePoint OnlineModule 10:
Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solutionModule 11:
Planning and configuring rights management and complianceModule 12:
Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365Module 13:
Planning and configuring identity federation
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
A test will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
Experience working with Windows PowerShell.Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 1 Mbps .However, recommend is 2 Mbps.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.