What gets measured, gets managed. That's what analytics allows you to do. It allows you to measure the effectiveness of your marketing and social media campaigns by helping you understand who visited your site, how many times, for how long and much more.
This course covers a broad spectrum of web and social media analytics including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, WordPress Analytics, Mobile Analytics etc. It uses a mix of instructor-led lectures, hands-on-exercises and case studies to ensure that the learner has a conceptual as well as a practical knowledge of subject matter.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Setup and run your Google Analytics account
- Use Google Analytics to measure the effectiveness and ROI of your Marketing campaigns
- Leverage Social Media Analytics to identify consumer insights and campaign effectiveness
- Attempt the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam
Introduction to Analytics
- Why Analytics matters?
- What is relevant data?
- How to use this statistics for better Digital Marketing campaign results?
- Using Analytics from Google to calculate ROI
Google Analytics (Part 1)
- Demographics, Views, Hits, Location statistics
- Real Time events and Analytics
- Audience analytics
- Creating Customized Analytics reports
Google Analytics (Part 2)
- Users Flow
- Understanding Mobile Analytics
- Consumer behavior Analytics
- Case Study
Facebook InsightsModule 5:
Twitter AnalyticsModule 6:
WordPress and Instagram AnalyticsModule 7:
- Alumnus of IIM Indore.
- Founder of Techdivine Creative Services, a digital marketing & social media services agency.
- Specializes in delivering ROI (goal oriented) campaigns for corporate brands.
- Conducted corporate trainings for 1000+ learners across 14 industries on Digital Marketing, Branding and Entrepreneurship.
- Winner of Global Peter Drucker Challenge 2014, Awarded Best Digital Marketing Professional in India by CMO Council & World Marketing Congress.
A test will be conducted at the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
- Web Camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Internet Connection with at least 1Mbps speed
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary software requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on each Saturday 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
The instructor will share relevant reference material and links through our discussion forum.
What happens if I miss a session?
We understand that you may not always be able to attend the sessions hence we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime during the course.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the course if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund within 7 days of the course start date by sending a mail to Support@training.com with your enrollment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred).
Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 30 days after confirmation of refund request.