About Advanced Pay Per Click
Google’s Ad revenue in 2015 was 67 billion US dollars and Facebook’s Ad revenue was 17 billion US dollars. PPC is one of the hottest Digital Marketing skills for 2016. The demand PPC specialists is rising as companies see the value in search and social advertising.
This program covers different types of PPC Campaigns including Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Advertisements. It imparts an in-depth understanding of the different Adwords features, services and strategies with a focus on hands-on implementation and guided exercises. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter Ads round out the PPC curriculum and allowing the participant to determine the appropriate channel for their advertising needs.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Implement, Analyze and Optimize Adwords and Facebook campaigns
- Measure the ROI of your PPC campaigns
- Create great Ad-Copy as per your brand considerations
- Attempt the Google Adwords Certification
Pay Per Click
- Introduction to PPC
- Paid vs Organic
- Types of PPC Campaigns
- Q&A session
Google Adwords: Hands-On Experience
- Google Adwords Features and Services
- Create Adwords Campaigns
- Monitor and Measure Adwords Reports
- Calculating Campaign ROI
Facebook Ads: Hands-On Experience
- Types of Facebook Ads
- Custom and Lookalike Audience
- Creating a Facebook Campaign
- Facebook Insights
Google Adwords Strategies
- Keyword Selection
- Bid Strategies
- Best Practices
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Content and Brand Considerations
- Alumnus of IIM Indore.
- Founder of Techdivine Creative Services, a digital marketing & social media services agency.
- Specializes in delivering ROI (goal oriented) campaigns for corporate brands.
- Conducted corporate trainings for 1000+ participants across 14 industries on Digital Marketing, Branding and Entrepreneurship.
- Winner of Global Peter Drucker Challenge 2014, Awarded Best Digital Marketing Professional in India by CMO Council & World Marketing Congress.
A test will be conducted at the program. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
- Web Camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Internet Connection with at least 1Mbps speed
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary software requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on each Sunday 05:30 AM to 08:30 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
The faculty will share relevant reference material and links through our discussion forum and through the batch email list.
What happens if I miss a session?
In additions to the study material, we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.So if you miss any live class, you may refer to the recordings of that session.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund any time before the 2nd session of the course After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund anytime before the second session of the course by sending a mail to email@example.com with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation of refund request.This is provided you have not downloaded any courseware for the course.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- A PC/Laptop
- Web Cam
- Headphone with Mic
- Min 1MBPS broadband connection
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)