The Social Media revolution is sweeping the world. Facebook has 1712 Million active users, Instagram has 500 Million active and Twitter has 313 Million active. Likes, tweets, snaps and follows are a way of life of millennials. Brands hoping to engage their consumers cannot afford to ignore social media channels.
This course will teach learners how to form an, how to measure the ROI of a social campaign, how to create your brand on social networking sites and how to monitor and manage the online reputation of your brand. It places an emphasis on hands-on learning through assignments and live feedback.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create an effective social media strategy
- Set KPIs, run Analytics and Measure the ROI of your social media campaigns
- Build your Brand through popular social networking sites
- Set up your own blog and chart an effective blogging strategy
- Monitor and Manage your Online Reputation
Introduction to Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Blogging
- What can you expect from a SMM campaign?
- What to measure and what is relevant?
- Content Marketing
- Blogging and Branding
Facebook and Twitter Branding
- Facebook Do's and Don'ts
- Using Facebook Insights
- Twitter Features core details
- Branding building and Consumer Engagement
- Using Twitter Analytics
Google Analytics for Social Media
- Demographics, Views, Hits, Location statistics from Google Analytics
- How to use this statistics for better SMM campaign results
- Using Analytics to calculate ROI of your SMM campaigns
- Finding your influencers
- ROI from Influencer Marketing
- Social media contests
Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Backup policy
- Brand Monitoring
- Real-time and or Automation: What works when
Live Q&A and Feedback SessionModule 7:
Real Time Assignment
- Alumnus of IIM Indore.
- Founder of Techdivine Creative Services, a digital marketing & social media services agency.
- Specializes in delivering ROI (goal oriented) campaigns for corporate brands.
- Conducted corporate trainings for 1000+ learners across 14 industries on Digital Marketing, Branding and Entrepreneurship.
- Winner of Global Peter Drucker Challenge 2014, Awarded Best Digital Marketing Professional in India by CMO Council & World Marketing Congress.
A test will be conducted at the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion.
One re-attempt will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after two attempts.
- Web Camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Internet Connection with at least 1Mbps speed
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary software requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on each Saturday 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
The instructor will share relevant reference material and study links through our discussion forum.
What happens if I miss a session?
We understand that you may not always be able to attend the sessions hence we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime during the course.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the course if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund within 7 days of the course start date by sending a mail to Support@training.com with your enrollment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred).
Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 30 days after confirmation of refund request.