Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is brought to you by NIIT in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) of Ireland. This course is designed to transform you into a Digital Marketer of the future. The content has been created by DMI and reviewed by their Syllabus Advisory Council, comprising of the leading digital brands like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. By the end of this course, you will be armed with all the necessary knowledge to successfully implement the concepts and work in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Learn Digital Marketing techniques like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Analytics and Digital Strategy
- Acquire hands-on experience on Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Marketing
- Measure, Analyze and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Create an effective Digital Marketing Plan using different Tools and Techniques
Introduction to Digital MarketingModule 2:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Module 3:
Search Engine Marketing (PPC)Module 4:
Digital Display AdvertisingModule 5:
Email MarketingModule 6:
Social Media Marketing (Part 1)Module 7:
Social Media Marketing (Part 2)Module 8:
Mobile MarketingModule 9:
Strategy and Planning
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the assessment with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Learners can re-attempt the assessment for a maximum of five attempts.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the learner does not score 70% after five attempts.
For DMI Certification, learners are required to appear for an examination at Pearson VUE Centers, after the payment of requisite examination fee separately to DMI, Ireland or Pearson VUE.
No experience is required for this course. The learner should be comfortable navigating online.
Who should join this course?
- Digital marketing professionals who want to enhance their knowledge
- Marketing professionals who want to add digital marketing to their skills portfolio
- Entrepreneurs who use digital marketing to improve their business performance
- Sales/Business Development professionals keen to branch out into the digital marketing domain
- Individuals who want to capitalize on the opportunities in the digital marketing domain
What are the salary trends in Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing has risen in ranks as one of the highest employment generators with the salary figures steadily growing over the years across the globe.
- Content creators: Writers are now going digital by catering to blogs, social media pages & e-commerce portals and are earning anything between $52,000 USD to $70,000 USD per annum.
- SEO Experts: Salary in this field is easily touching $80,000 USD for those who are well-versed in the niche. These professionals are usually in charge of kickstart campaigns.
- Digital Marketing Managers / E-Commerce Managers: The salary range could be anywhere between $80,000 USD to $1, 20,000 USD per annum, depending on the experience.
- Graphic Designers & Illustrators: These technical professionals could earn anywhere between $65,000 USD to $85,000 USD per annum, depending on experience.
What are the class/session timings?
Classes will be held every Sunday 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM (IST).
Do you provide any study materials?
Relevant reference material and web links will be shared with the candidates through our discussion forum and batch email list.
How many learners have you trained in Digital Marketing?
This course (Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (PDDM)) is being conducted by NIIT for the past 5 years. The number of completed batches for this course is 39 and the number of trained professionals in the completed batches is 1700.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Minimum 1 Mbps broadband connection with 4 Mbps download speed
A self-diagnostic test to meet necessary requirements to be done is available at
Please note that webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link.
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.