Businesses now have access to more data than ever before, and a key challenge is how to ensure that data can be easily accessed and used efficiently. MongoDB makes it possible to store and process large sets of data in ways that drive up business value. The flexibility of unstructured storage, combined with robust querying and post processing functionality, make MongoDB a compelling solution for enterprise big data needs.
Learning MongoDB will show you how to install, configure, and secure MongoDB to meet the demands of modern enterprise data systems. You will quickly master data management, queries, post processing, and essential enterprise redundancy requirements to achieve high availability and fast response times.
The course begins with installation instructions and moves on to the essential features, covering advanced data manipulation and high availability. Then, topics such as backup and recovery are covered. Advanced data analysis is demonstrated using both MapReduce and the MongoDB aggregation framework with clear diagrams and examples.
- Install MongoDB on Linux and Windows, both manually and using packages
- Configure MongoDB to autostart and access your data using the command line and GUI clients
- Learn how to manage databases, including creation, pruning, backup, and recovery to fulfil your big data needs
- Master how to create map and reduce functions using step-by-step diagrams and examples
- Understand replica sets, failover verification, responsiveness, and load balancing for large scale applications
- Discover how redundancy and filesystem choices impact security
- Downloading and Installing Linux
- Downloading and Installing Windows
- Configuring Startup with a System (Service Integration)
- Using the Command-line Tool
Json And Data Operations
- An Overview of JSON
- Schemaless but Structured
- Adding Data to MongoDB
- Querying Data in MongoDB
- Advanced Queries, Regex, Projection, and Fields
Working With Databases
- Pruning Data from MongoDB
- Backing Up a Database
- Restoring a Database
- Other Redundancy Mechanisms
- MapReduce Overview and Background
- Creating a Map Function
- Creating a Reduce Function
- Advanced MapReduce Functionality
- When to Use MapReduce
The Aggregation Framework
- An Overview of the Aggregation Framework
- Single Purpose Aggregation
- Pipeline Components
- Example Usage
- Expression Operators
Ssl Security And Programmatic Access
- SCons and Memory Requirements Used to Build MongoDB
- Verifying and Distributing the Build
- Authentication and Authorization
- Accessing MongoDB Using PHP
- Accessing MongoDB Using Python
Replica Sets And Scaling
- Types of Nodes
- Building a Replica Set
- Verifying Failovers
Advanced Topics And Hosting
- Sharding and Ultrascale
- Sharding Example
- MMS Setup
Daniel Watrous is a 15-year veteran of designing web-enabled software. His focus on data store technologies spans relational databases, caching systems, and contemporary NoSQL stores. For the last six years, he has designed and deployed enterprise-scale MongoDB solutions in semiconductor manufacturing and information technology companies. He holds a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Utah, focusing on semiconductor physics and optoelectronics. He also completed an MBA from the Northwest Nazarene University. In his current position as senior cloud architect with Hewlett Packard, he focuses on highly scalable cloud-native software systems. He also owns a small software company and actively documents much of his work on his site http://software.danielwatrous.com/.
A test will be conducted at the end of the course. On completion of the test with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
Five re-attempts will be provided in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% after five attempts.
Basic Database skills.
Who should go for this Course?
To fill the huge demand for NoSQL developers and MongoDB developers, this course is a prome choice. MongoDB developers are currently among the most desirable professionals in Web Database field.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
Why is it called Self Paced course?
Self Paced courses are comprised of several learning videos into a course structure broken down into Learning Modules and Sessions. The learner is required to go through the videos topic-wise in the structure sequence of the course to learn the concepts. Being Self Paced, there is no intervention of any external faculty or additional mentor in learning.
Being a self paced course, how will my attendance be tracked and marked?
you login into your training.com account to watch the videos, attendance for it will be marked automatically.
How will the assessment be conducted for my certification?
After each module, a multiple choice questions type online assessment will be conducted. 5 Attempts will be allowed for the assessment to be completed. The minimum pass percentage for each assessment is 70%. On successfully clearing the assessment, a verified certificate from NIIT shall be awarded otherwise the certificate of participation will be issued.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the course?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes.For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.