Python is a programming language and is a one of the preferred option today for any high performance computing. The syntax of the language is designed to be readable. In fact, one recent study has shown Python to be the most commonly taught programming language in U.S. schools and was ranked second in the Top 10 Popular Programming Languages in 2015.There is a Python framework for pretty much anything, from web apps to data analysis. Python is often heralded as the easiest programming language to learn, with its simple and straightforward syntax. This course will help you mater the skills of programming using Python . The course also comes with a verified certificate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) by edX/NIIT .
- Get the Basic and Advanced concepts in Python
- Implement Python core objects and file handling operations
- Learn advance analytics and data visualization using Python-pandas
- Build algorithms and Real life applications using Python
- Understand testing and debugging of multiple Python applications
Week 1 - Python Introduction
- Understand the different between Scripting Languages and Programming Languages
- What is Python and history of Python?
- Why Python and where to use it?
- Demonstration on Python Installation
- Discuss about IDE's like IDLE, Pycharm and Enthought Canopy
- Understand the Types
- What are Variables
- How to use Operators and Branching
- Control flow statements and looping though objects
Week 2 - Core Objects and functions
- Number and string operations
- UDF Functions and Object Functions
- What are various type of functions
- Create UDF functions
- Parameterize UDF function, through named and unnamed parameters
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions - Lambda Functions
- Python built-in functions
Week 3 -Core Objects and functions
- List Object and Operations
- Tuple Object and operations
- Dictionary Object and operations
- Set object and operations
- Boolean Object and None Object
- Different data Structures, data processing
- File operations
- Linear Search
- Bisection Search
- Bogo and Bubble Sort
Week 4 - Python Modules
- Python inbuilt Modules
- os, sys, datetime, time modules
- Create Python User Defined Modules
- Using PYTHONPATH for Module search
- Create Python Packages
- init File for package initialization
Week 5 - Debugging
- Python Debugging techniques
- Python Exceptions Handling
- What is Exception?
- Handling various exceptions using try....except...else
- Try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception and create self exception class
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions
Week 6 - Classes and Inheritance
- Object oriented features
- Understand real world examples on OOP
- Implement Object oriented with Python
- Creating Classes and Objects, Destroying
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
Week 7 - Regular Expression and Database interface
- What are regular expressions?
- The match and search Function
- Compile and matching
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace feature using RE
- Extended Regular Expressions
- Wildcard characters and work with them
- Creating a Database with SQLite 3,
- CRUD Operations,
- Creating a Database Object.
- Python MySQL Database Access
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
Week 8- Package Installation and XLS, Json Prasing, Web Scraping
- Install package using Pycharm
- What is pip, easy_install
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- JSON parsing using json and simplejson
- Introduction to web scraping
Week 9- Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- What is Pandas
- Creating Series and Data Frames
- Grouping, Sorting using Pandas
- Plotting Data and visualization using matlplotlib
- Data analysis with data set
- Practical use cases using data analysis
- Memory storage
- Searching and sorting methods
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
The prerequisites for the program are:
- The learner should have complete programming knowledge in any software programming language.
Who should join this course?
The learners for the course can be Under-Graduate Students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Graduates, Post-Graduates, Working Professionals or Senior Working Professionals. Python has gained popularity for being a beginner-friendly language since it is easy to understand and fun to use. It has replaced Java as the most popular introductory language and Python developers are in demand as data scientists since Python can be easily integrated into web applications to carry out tasks that require machine learning.
Will there be any project in the program
Yes, you will be implementing a project during the course. Project will help you implement what you have learnt during the course. The details of the project will be shared in the first orientation session of the course.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support, you can reach out on 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to email@example.com for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.