Python today is one of the most flexible, powerful and preferred multi-paradigm programming language. Its clean Object Oriented design, strong text processing, process control, user friendly data structures, extensive library make it most suitable to develop web frameworks and applications for enterprises and businesses. Owing to its OSI-approved license, Python is free to use for personal as well as commercial use.
Python reduces the cost of program maintenance and development time since it can skip many tasks as compared to other languages and also provides faster feedback. It is well known for program reusability by implementing modules and packages. The standard python library is well built and covers large set of modules. It can easily share functionality between programs by breaking programs into modules and reusing the modules as components for other program development.
Data Science is the vast field of opportunities for the technology professionals who aspire for lucrative career as Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Visualizer and Data Engineer. Data Scientists contribute to the enterprises in huge number crunching, bulk of operational and business data, consumer research and sales predictions. Data Scientist add value to the business by empowering managers to make better decisions, accurate forecasts turning plans and goals into desired real gains and growth.
- Hone up the skills to develop your own Python scripts
- Master Python's clean Object-oriented Features to develop Web applications
- Execute JSON parsing and Web Scrapping
- Help businesses make better decisions and accurate forecasts with insights to Data Analysis & Visualization
- Introduction to Scripting Language, Interactive Mode, Scripting Mode, Print, Input, Basic data types, Numbers, Strings, Using the IDE of Idle etc.
- Paid vs Organic
- Constructs, Conditional, Iterative ( for/while ) , Break, Continue, Else, Range
- Tuples, Sets, Lists, Boolean, None
- Comprehension, Dictionaries
- Functions, Return values, Predefined Functions
- Python Modules - Existing and Creating New Modules
- Named/Unnamed Parameters, Lambda
- Classes, Operator Overloading
- Inheritance, Data Hiding
- Practical Hands on exercises
- Advanced features of Classes, Iterable / Indexable Classes
- Exception Handling, Creating exceptions
- Regular expressions
- Advanced Regular Expressions and applications
- Using MySQL
- Using SQLITE3 database with Python
- Installing modules, pip, JSON parsing
- Web Scraping Techniques
- Introduction to Data Analysis & Visualization
- Using Spreadsheets and Creating Graphs
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
Learners should have complete programming knowledge in any one software programming language like C, C++, Java, etc. and this is a mandatory requirement for taking this course.
What is the Case Study based Project which I need to develop as part of this program?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important aspect of a web page to gain importance for a search engine to be able to display it earlier in the search list. The optimization is based on a lot of factors such as title, description, header tags and keyword density. Different search engines will have their own mechanisms that calculate the score of a keyword on the page and thus work out its ranking in the search order.
The course project is to develop a generic SEO toolset which will help a web developer analyse live web pages for keywords and other components of the page which contribute to SEO. We should be able to provide the keywords of interest and understand its density pattern across the various components of the HTML page. The web page analysis should be developed to be done in a batch mode where we can analyse hundreds of web pages and the results should be saved as reports in spread sheets with graph presentations where necessary. The project would not only give exposure to a real life problem solving using Python, but would also make learners understand about Internet and Search Engines and how they relate to each other.
Who should join this course?
Skilled data scientists are in higher demand in all industries. This course is addresses the needs of participants at all levels of experience like:
Technology professionals looking for better career prospects in the field of data science and analytics , with knowledge of Python Language.
Software developers looking forward to opportunities in data science and analytics.
Graduates aspiring for a great career in analytics and data science.
Why should I join this course?
Python programming language is currently the most popular language for data scientists worldwide.
Python is the second most demanded skill and also the skill with the highest average salary offered.
With the rise of big data, Python developers are in demand as data scientists since Python can be easily integrated into web applications to carry out tasks that require machine learning.
Some of the coveted job profiles for Python learners are Software Engineer, Research Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Software Developer
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.