This Thirty (30) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps, a cultural and professional movement that focuses on communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved work-flows through this will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster than ever before.
Get a firm foundation on DevOps fundamentals, understand the IT and Ops perspective and how they need to be linked. Understand how DevOps is integrated with Agile, Lean and ITIL models. Learn about the organization setup and three different ways of DevOps. Get ready to write and exams and clear it.
Introduction to DevOps CultureModule 2:
Infrastructure ServersModule 3:
Performance TuningModule 4:
Code Repository SystemsModule 5:
Configuration ManagementModule 6:
Understanding the Cloud InfrastructureModule 7:
Test and Build AutomationModule 8:
Monitoring and Logging
Instructors are handpicked from a selected group of industry experts and mentors and trained to deliver the best online learning experience. All training.com instructors have at least ten years of industry experience and extensive functional expertise in the field they train.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- On completion of the Assessment (Project + Test) with a minimum of 70% marks, training.com will issue a certificate of successful completion from NIIT.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
Learners should preferably have knowledge of the Windows OS.
Who should join this course?
DevOps training is a must to do for IT professionals with relevant experience in the fields like Systems Admins, Developers, Testers, Solutions Architect, Release Engineers,etc.
Why should I join this course?
As per the market study, DevOps considered as the fast-growing field that will bridge the gap between software developers and operations. Learning DevOps will enable your skills, to build, operate, monitor, measure and improve the various processes in IT industry using improved integrating developments and operations.
What happens if I miss a session?
All the live sessions are recorded and available for later view. Learners can refer to recordings of a missed session at their convenience.
Where can I find my session schedule?
The session schedule will be available in the training.com Student portal - Learning Plan section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
Do you provide any study materials?
The study material will be available in the training.com Student portal - Resources section. You can login to your training.com account to view the same.
What is your refund policy?
Upon registering for the course, if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the course further, you can apply for a refund. You can initiate the refund any time before start of the second session of the course by sending an email to email@example.com , with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request, you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation and verification by our team. This is provided if you have not downloaded any courseware after registration.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- Personal computer or Laptop with web camera
- Headphone with Noise Clarity Microphone
- Broadband connection with minimum bandwidth of 4 mbps.
- Its recommended to use System Health Check to examine the OS details, Add in, Plugins, Camera, Mic and other external devices.
Minimum system requirements for accessing the courses are:
Is there an official support desk for technical guidance during the training program?
Yes. For immediate technical support during the live online classroom sessions, you can call 91-9717992809 or 0124-4917203 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all other queries and our team will be happy to help you.