Angular framework from Google is one of the most sought after skill in the industry today. Angular is the leading front-end web apps development framework. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components. Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. Angular 2 is not a new version of Angular 1.x but a complete rewrite and is much richer in its capability. Master Angular 2 to accelerate your career opportunities.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Implement a full-fledged Angular framework
- Develop structurally well-formed applications using components
- Able to write type script based syntax which is the upcoming web coming standards
- Implement loops and conditions using structural directives
- Implement one way / two way data binding for data interpolation
- Implement event and error handling
- Implement dependency injection and reusability
- Create routing structure for components for navigation
- Implement http services to communicate with Restful APIs
- Implement unit testing using Jasmine framework
- Implement bootstrap framework for enhanced User Interface
- Develop a full-fledged shopping cart frontend
Module 1: Introduction to Angular 2
- Setting up Angular Development Environment
- Understanding Angular Framework
- Angular Architecture
- Angular modularity
- Component Structure
- Component Class
Module 2: Bootstrapping process
- Understanding Angular Bootstrap process
- Understanding system configuration
- Understanding the implementation of NgModule
- Building the first App – ' Hello Angular Js 2'
Module 3: Introduction to Typescript
- Introduction Typescript
- Configuring Typescript transpilar
Module 4: Developing an application with data binding and directives
- Attribute directives
- Structural directives
- ngSwitch ... ngSwitchCase
- Implement data transformation using Pipes
Module 5: Form inputs and Events
- Implement Data Binding
- Implement one-way and two-way data binding
- Implement Event handling
- Implement Error handling
Module 6: Apply styles to the components
- Create external Style components
- Apply styles
Module 7: Dependency Injection
- Understanding Importance refactoring
- Creating reusable components
- Implementing Dependency Injection to consume a component
- Implementing Promise pattern
Module 8: Implementing Routes
- Implement Route path
- Associate components to paths
- Route with search value
- Project Begins
Modules 9: Implement HTTP request for get and post operations on RestFul API
- HTTP client overview
- Implement RxJS module for HTTP request and Responses
- Fetch data with http.get
- Post data with http.post
- Processing JSON data
- Error handling
- Understand Promise vs. Observables
Module 10: Implement test environment in Angular
- Install Jasmine
- Configure jasmine
- Create test cases
Module 11: Project discussion
- Creating modules
- Publishing into Node package
- Capstone Project
- 14 Years of Experience in IT Industry.
- Deep Knowledge in Java/J2EE/Rest Architecture and Architected Responsive Web Designs
- Specialize in providing security to web applications using session as well as token based authentication/authorization (SAML/OAUTH/JWT).
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3/Jquery, AngularJS, Angular 2
- Certified Scrum Master
You will be awarded a verified certificate from NIIT on successful completion of the course..
Any IT professional who wants to understand this new age technology and grow further in their career.
Why should I join this course?
Angular framework is one of the most sought after skill in the industry today. AngularJS already is the leader in the front-end web application development. Angular 2, released on September 14, 2016, is much richer in its capability. This course will help you to accelerate your career opportunities.
How will this help me in my job?
As the technology is changing very fast, you need to be upto date on all the latest technologies to grow in your career. The new version of Angular.js 2 has just been released which is very different from the previous version. This program will help you understand this latest technology and grow further in your career.
What is the next role which I can aspire for?
Web application developer using Angular.js 2 framework.
I am not in the MEAN stack development team. Is it still beneficial to me? How?
Of course, Angular.js 2 has nothing to do with Node.js / Express.js framework. Angular.js 2 is a front end development technology.
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on each Saturday & Sunday 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM (IST). Batch starts from 22nd Oct, 2016.
What happens if I miss a session?
In additions to the study material, we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund anytime before the 2nd session of the course by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your enrolment details and bank account details . Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation of refund request. This is subject to the condition that you have not downloaded any material from the portal. Refer to the ‘Terms’ of the program for details.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- A PC/Laptop
- Web Cam
- Headphone with Mic
- Min 1MBPS broadband connection
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link) https://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm