(Governing usage to the portal)
Subject to other terms & conditions that may be applicable to a person receiving certain services on the www.training.com (herein after called the Portal), You, by visiting the Portal you are agreeing to abide by the Terms & Conditions of Use and are indicating that you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions, including disclaimer and copyright statement.
- As a condition of your use of the Portal, you agree and undertake to NIIT Ltd., its affiliates and subsidiaries (unless the context requires otherwise NIIT Ltd., its affiliates and subsidiaries are collectively referred hereinafter as NIIT Ltd., which expression shall also include its successor, assigns and legal heirs) that you will not use the portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You shall not use the Portal in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party's use and for enjoyment of www.training.com. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means or not intentionally made available or provided for through the Portal.
- In order to improve the quality of online services provided to users, the Portal actively seeks, appreciates & acts upon feedback received from its users about its online services. All feedback, blogs, references & testimonials posted on the portal are contributions by users. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using the Services, including without limitation your name, email address, street address and telephone number is true and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You agree that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this portal, save and accept some of the content of LMS shall be and remain the property of NIIT Ltd.
- You agree and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this portal any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under international and local law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
- The material that appears on the Portal is for informational purposes only. Despite the owner’s efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. NIIT Ltd shall not be responsible for, and does not guarantee any accuracy of such materials or services.
- NIIT Ltd. informs portal visitors that when they visit the Portal, it may store some information on the visitor's computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. These files allow the Portal to tailor a Portal to reflect a customer's listed or historical preferences. Most Web browsers allow Web users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. The Portal visitors are asked to refer to their browser's instructions to learn about those functions.
- The Portal may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, affiliated websites, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- By posting, uploading, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
- NIIT Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of the Portal and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Such actions will be taken if the user has disturbed the decorum on the site.
- The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this Agreement. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Portal.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NIIT Ltd. as a result of this Agreement or use of the Portal. Performance of this agreement by NIIT Ltd. is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of NIIT Ltd. to comply with governmental, jurisdiction and legal enforcement requests or requirements, relating to your use of the Portal or information provided to or gathered by the Portal with respect to such use.
- Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and NIIT Ltd. with respect to the Portal and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between You and NIIT Ltd. with respect to the Portal. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- All rights reserved: www.training.com logos and art are registered trademarks of NIIT Ltd. All Content on the www.training.com is copyrighted as a collective work of NIIT Ltd. All portal materials, including, but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof are created by NIIT Ltd. and hence copyright claimed by NIIT Ltd.
- The information contained in this portal including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the "Contents") by NIIT Ltd. or its vendors or are the property of their respective owners. The name www.training.com and the www.training.com logo are registered trademarks of NIIT Limited.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Portal is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Portal.
- Any use of materials/content on this portal, including any commercial use, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of the Portal is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. No materials of this portal may be used on any other portal, published, or otherwise performed in public.
- The Portal may contain links to other Site/Portals which are not under training.com purview. NIIT Ltd. is not responsible for the contents of any such Linked Site/Portal.
- The information, products, and services included in or available on the Portal may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. NIIT Ltd. and/or its content providers / affiliates may make improvements and/or changes on the Portal at any time.
- NIIT Ltd. does not claim and disclaim that the services are up to date, correct and error free. This service is provided to you on "as is" basis. NIIT Ltd., its affiliates, agents and licensers cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the service.
- There may be information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this portal. NIIT Ltd. disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the currentness, correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. NIIT Ltd. hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients are not its agent, partner or principle and NIIT Ltd. do not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
- Advice received via the Portal is given based on the information that the user provides and is given without any personal interaction. Therefore, such advice should not be used for personal, legal, commercial, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- All Transmissions shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and NIIT Ltd. shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, NIIT Ltd. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information.
- You further agree that the Portal may use information about your demographics and as per the use of this Portal in any manner.
- NIIT Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. NIIT Ltd. considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Delhi in the Republic of India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages. The Portal is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Portal constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
- NIIT Ltd. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, NIIT Ltd. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
- You hereby agree to release NIIT Ltd., its suppliers, service partners, agents, employees, consultants, officers and directors from all claims, demands and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or relating to any and all listings, transactions, or any other use of the Portal.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold NIIT Ltd. and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by NIIT Ltd. and/or its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers in connection with any use or alleged use of the Service under your password by any person, whether or not authorized by you NIIT Ltd. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with NIIT Ltd.’s defense of such claim.